Working at MB92
Be part of the MB92 family and enjoy all the
benefits of working with the very best in the industry.
Type of contract: Permanent contract
Status: Executive day rate
Travel area: possible travel in the Mediterranean basin and beyond
Experience: 1 to 2 years min
- The Senior Project Manager is responsible for ensuring that the company’s management procedures are respected on projects for which he/she is responsible
- He/she controls all aspects of the project in terms of quality, cost, deadline, planning, margin, customer satisfaction, etc.
- He/she ensures the coordination of internal and external teams.
- He/she ensures that a trusted relationship is maintained with the client.
Experience: 1 to 2 years of successful experience in a similar position, preferably in yachting/sailing
Education: Master Degree
Profile: General engineer or with a speciality (preferably mechanical engineering)
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills with different project stakeholders.
- Rigorous, organised and methodical.
- Comfortable managing multiple work lines and able to work well under pressure
- A boat/yachting enthusiast keen to join an expanding refit company focused on the future of the industry and the planet.
- Command of the Office Suite
- Advanced/Proficiency level English