Working at MB92
Be part of the MB92 family and enjoy all the
benefits of working with the very best in the industry.
Travel area: regular travel in the Mediterranean basin and beyond
Salary: according to experience + Luncheon vouchers + Profit sharing + Benefits
Sector of activity: Ship repair (Yachting – Yachting)
- The Quotations Manager develops detaileds and accurate quotation packages to be submitted to clients after studying the particularities of the case (feasibility, technical, financial, planning, etc.)
- He/she may be required to travel abroad to visit clients.
- He/she prepares and shares price requests with suppliers and subcontractors.
- He/she calculates the costs of the project by determining each item, the yields, the internal and external material and personnel resources to arrive at the final offer.
- He/she produces the first work schedule.
- He/she maintains a relationship of trust with the client.
- He/she works in close collaboration with the project managers, technical teams, buyers, etc.
- He/she ensures the internal handover of the file with the Project Manager.
Experience: 2/3 years minimum as a Designer or 2/3 years minimum as a Project Manager in the Yachting field
Education: 5 years of higher education or an engineer or equivalent
- Very good command of the Office Suite
- Familiar with the processes involved in developing quotations (calculation methods, data combinations, budget preparation, cost analysis, etc.)
- Able to evaluate the costs of each item affecting a project in the yachting sector.
- Rigorous, organised and with a great sense of analysis. Particularly reliable when faced with important data to process.
- A team player with good interpersonal skills and a sense of delivering excellent customer service.
- Able to work with initiative and manage priorities.
- Advanced/Proficiency level English.