Working at MB92
Be part of the MB92 family and enjoy all the
benefits of working with the very best in the industry.
Type of job: Fixed term contract (6 months)
Weekly duration: 35 h from Monday to Friday
Salary: gross salary according to experience
Benefits: TR + transport participation + CSE
Experience : 2 to 3 years minimum on a similar position
Sector of activity : Ship repair / Nautical Industries and Services
- He/She tracks the tools not assigned to a department (logistics, paint, electricity, containers, modules, jackets, harnesses, pumps, etc.).
- He/She optimizes their use according to the needs of the projects. He/she works under the authority of the Purchasing Manager.
- He/She centralizes and anticipates rental or investment needs.
- He/She is a source of proposals for innovative alternative solutions.
- He/She is responsible for the storage and follow-up of rental equipment (reception and returns), identifies maintenance and periodic verification needs.
- Minimum education level: High school diploma
- Skills in stock management, use of IT environment (Pack office, ERP, stock management software)
- Experience: 1st successful experience
- You are rigorous, organized and persevering
- You are a team player with good interpersonal skills
- You are reactive and know how to manage priorities
- Knowledge of the maritime, naval or yachting sector would be a real asset
- Possibility of evolution on a permanent position