Working at MB92
Be part of the MB92 family and enjoy all the
benefits of working with the very best in the industry.
- To source and engage with reliable suppliers.
- To negotiate with suppliers to optimise client service conditions.
- To evaluate supplier performance according to MB92 standards.
- To build and maintain long-term relationships with suppliers.
- To perform risk assessments on potential suppliers.
- Time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced Excel knowledge.
- SAP knowledge would be advantageous.
- Fluent English speaker.
- Proven experience in similar positions. Minimum 1 year.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Finance, or Business.