Working at MB92
Be part of the MB92 family and enjoy all the
benefits of working with the very best in the industry.
JUNIOR COMPUTER TECHNICIAN FOR IT
Type de contrat : Full time, fixed term contract (6 months)
Weekly duration : 38h from Monday to Friday
Status : Technician
Salary : gross salary according to experience
Benefits: TR + transport participation + CSE
Experience : minimum 1 year
- He/she provides daily technical assistance to Level 1 users (hardware, software, telephone, computer, printers…)
- He/she is in charge of the physical installation, configuration, parameterization, maintenance of the various computer hardware and software made available to users (Drivers, software Maj…)
- He/she diagnoses the origin of incidents and implements corrective measures
- He/she installs office automation software, ERP Progib and Antivirus
- He/she provides support to users
- He/she is in contact with his/her manager in case of malfunctions, delays, specific problems. Follows the interventions on the Wrike tool and closes the tickets
- He/she may be required to perform other interventions on specific projects
- Experience: Minimum 1 year in a similar position, experience of working on a project basis, customer invoicing.
- Education: 2 years of higher education in computer science (ideal for a work-study program)
- Good understanding of customer issues: Software, printers, LAN/WAN networks…
- Notions of Windows server 2008/2016 virtualized or physical/Windows server 2016 Active Directory/Office 365 (Word, Excel, Ms Teams)/Manage Engine deployment software (or similar)/Veeam Backup software.
- Master OS Windows 10/11, Trend Micro antivirus, network and Wifi/Apple IOS system and Android (tablet-smartphone)
- Autonomous, rigorous, organized, reactive and involved in your work, you have a good command of stress management and know how to manage priorities.
- Fluency in English would be a plus