Working at MB92
Be part of the MB92 family and enjoy all the
benefits of working with the very best in the industry.
INTERIOR PROJECT MANAGER
Interior Project Director
- To provide support to the existing PM team in the coordination and supervision of refit projects
- To provide support on the follow up of the project
- To provide support on supplier coordination
- To administer documentation and manage internal programs related to the project
- Enthusiastic & dynamic
- Possess a great knowledge of English,
- Be willing to work in a group
- Have good interpersonal skills to establish a trusted relationship with the client.
- We will value knowledge in tools such as Autocad, Rhino, Skecht Up, Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop for presentations and moodboards, despite not being primary tasks.
- Experience is not necessary but any related experience you might have will be valuable.
- A degree in Interior Design, Architecture or related studies in Interiorism.