Working at MB92
Be part of the MB92 family and enjoy all the
benefits of working with the very best in the industry.
Type of employment: Fixed-term contract
Weekly duration: 38 h from Monday to Friday
Salary: 24 K€ to 27,6K gross per year according to profile
Additional remuneration: 13th month bonus + profit sharing
Benefits: TR + Transport participation + CSE
Experience: 3 years minimum in the same position
Starting date: ASAP
Sector of activity: Ship repair. Nautical Industries and Services
- The HSE Technician is responsible for the implementation of the health, safety and environmental protection instructions in force in the company.
- He/she works under the authority of the HSE Manager to whom he/she reports on applicance and any proposals for improvement.
- He/she must ensure strict control over the regulations and legislation on safety and the environment.
- He/she is vigilant in raising awareness on health, safety and the environment.
- He/she coordinates emergency responses in the case of an accident.
- Minimum level of education: 2 years of higher education + at least 3 years’ experience.
- Rigorous organisational and priority management skills.
- Able to assume responsibility and be composed in pressure situations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You contribute to a positive team spirit and working culture.
- Knowledge of the maritime or naval sector or yachting would be a real asset.