Working at MB92
Be part of the MB92 family and enjoy all the
benefits of working with the very best in the industry.
MB92 La Ciotat
- Be responsible for preparing technical drawings to support production and operations during manoeuvres and project-related work.
- Provide timely solutions to project needs. Manage drawing database.
- Be organised & proactive.
- Able to work under pressure, and work well in a team.
- Minimum of 3 A Levels or equivalent. Engineering Degree in technical fields such as structural engineering, civil engineering, naval engineering or naval architecture.
- Expert knowledge of Office, AutoCAD, Rhino, Solidworks or equivalent.
- Proficient use of French and English.
- Minimum 1 year experience in naval sector.
- Design work in boat/ship building or repair / industry. Knowledge of boat & ship structures