Working at MB92
Be part of the MB92 family and enjoy all the
benefits of working with the very best in the industry.
ASSISTANT PROJECT COORDINATOR
Type of job : Full time, 6 month fixed term contract
Weekly duration : 35 h from Monday to Friday
Status : Employee
Location : La Ciotat
Travelling area: Not applicable
Salary : gross salary according to experience
Additional remuneration: 13th month bonus + profit sharing
Benefits: TR + Transport participation + CSE
Experience : Minimum 1 year
Sector of activity: Ship repair – CC = Nautical Industries and Services
- He/she draws up the proforma and invoices in the ERP system according to the deadlines defined for each project
- He/she monitors client accounts (invoices, payments) in conjunction with the project managers and the finance department
- He/she updates and creates customer accounts in the ERP
- He/she checks, monitors and archives client and project documents.
- Experience: Minimum 1 year in a similar position, experience of working in a project work environment, customer invoicing.
- Education: 2 years of higher education.
- Good knowledge of mathematics and/or accounting, notions of project follow-up (especially financial), notions of client accounting.
- Very good command of the Office package (particularly Excel), knowledge of an ERP (preferably SAP).
- Rigorous, organised and methodical, you are particularly reliable when faced with important data to process.
- You are a team player and have good interpersonal skills.
- You have a good command of stress management and know how to manage priorities.
- Bilingual in English.
- Possibility of evolution to a permanent position.